Monday, March 9, 2009

Graduation 2009 - Congratulations!

I am honored to have been asked by this young man and his family to shoot his senior photos. He is a homeschooler who loves God and loves his family. You won't find a more respectful young man anywhere. He is bright and intelligent and he was willing to do anything I asked of him in this shoot. When I emailed asking his mom if he could jump, he replied back wanting to know what kind of pictures we were going to do that required jumping - lol! He's a good sport and I had a blast taking these photos. Congratulations on your graduation! (If you click on any of these, you can see them in full screen.)

Yes, that would be a humungous antbed you're standing in! New tree!
With his mom and sister.
This is one of my favorite shots. He just came to a dead-halt on the slide...he was stuck! We were laughing so hard I fell over in the dirt - lol!
To God be all the glory!This was a fun afternoon for me. What a great sport! He picked some awesome locations for our shoot. Now it's off to college soon. I'll be praying for you and your family. God bless you! Always put Him first and all else will fall into line according to His will! Thanks for letting me document this time in your life!

7 comments:

Nana said...

Alice, these are great pictures. Where was that 2nd one taken? You did an awesome job on these.

Alice said...

thanks, nana, believe it or not, most of these were taken at oaklawn cemetary in jax. the second photo was right in front of the mausoleum. cool tower.

Unknown said...

Great collection of photos - excellent job!

Lara said...

Great photos Alice!!!
And thanks for visiting me and commenting.

Gattina said...

Wow ! what a photo session !

Ginger Dupre said...

What a fun session! Love the angles you captured!

bridget {bake at 350} said...

What great pictures...love them!



Related Posts with Thumbnails
Click on photos to enlarge them to full screen.