Monday, November 23, 2009

I ♥ Faces, Solar Flare Challenge



The challenge this week at I ♥ Faces is "solar flare." Yes, I know I'm supposed to include a photo with a human face, but I really liked the way this one turned out! So, I decided to share it anyway :O). Gus and Rascal eating as the sun was getting ready to set. To check out the other solar flare shots (the ones with human faces), visit I ♥ Faces.

And, I'm going to cheat and also count this as my You Capture entry for sunsets :). To check out other sunrises/sunsets, just visit I Should Be Folding Laundry here.

13 comments:

Kimberly Sebastian Photography said...

Thanks so much for commenting!Stunning shot Alice...and the property looks lovely as well!

Josh, Steph, The Boys and Maddie said...

I agree this shot is so amazing! Thanks for sharing!

MRS Jen McNeil said...

oooooo what a good capture! Great job! Looks soooo relaxing there! oh and thanks for commenting! :)

Heather D. said...

Thanks so much for commenting! Beautiful light in your picture!

Tomara said...

Well... I like it - human face or not! The flare is perfect. It adds such a peaceful element and makes the photo feel majestic!

Photogramommy said...

Love the picture!

donnaree said...

Isn't sun flare awesome? great shot.

Peggy, Luke, Noah, Julian & Gryffin said...

Thanks so much for heading over to check out my entry! This capture is beautiful. The flare is stunning!

Rudy Rukus said...

That is a really cool shot. Love those early morning horse rides!

Tiffany Walensky said...

Very pretty picture, I love how the horse is lit up.

Mrs Soup said...

Even if it isn't human faces, the sun flare is beautiful!

Shilohmae said...

neato! I absolutely love silhouettes, and paired with a sunflare its pretty unbeatable.

I post an I <3 Faces photo too! here: http://shilohmae.blogspot.com/2009/11/i-3-faces-photo-challenge-sun-flare.html

Becca said...

oh my goodness this is SO pretty - what a gorgeous entry!



Related Posts with Thumbnails
Click on photos to enlarge them to full screen.