Sunday, May 8, 2011

Senior Prom, 2011

Photobucket
A group of students asked me to come take pictures of them as they prepared to leave for prom. I took 294 pictures of this group of fifteen. I picked out the best ones and edited them in a variety of formats. Then I decided to pick the 5 that I liked best, and post those here. Trying out a new brush with my blog name. I think I like the way it looks. Anyway, here are my 5 top picks.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
This last photo is one of my all-time favorite shots. They had no idea I was clicking this shot - so it was a truly natural, unposed shot. I can't believe I trimmed 294 pictures down to this five! And, yes, I did notice that three of the pictures are of the same young lady. What can I say - she's photogenic :). And beautiful!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun! Great pictures!

Kelly said...

such great pictures! They all look so beautiful!

Mira Crisp said...

Hello! Beautiful photos you have here! Thank you for stopping by and a nice comment. Flordia is my second home and I love it. The flower you saw at my blog is Wisteria. I think Crepe Myrtle is a different tree, not the same. But I might be wrong. :)



Related Posts with Thumbnails
Click on photos to enlarge them to full screen.