Monday, April 20, 2009

Click This Stained Beauty to Show in Full Screen

You know I am always on the lookout for great crosses and stained glass. Well, here's my latest find. This window is located in Christian Family Chapel (I believe that's the right name) in Jacksonville. Our speech and debate chapter meets there. We had our awards program last week in the sanctuary. That's where I found this beautiful window that I wanted to share with you. No sage words to share, just a beautiful window that looks its best when you click on it and look at it in full screen. Well, actually it does remind me of these verses:

I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman. Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit. I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

~ John 15:1-2,5 ~

6 comments:

Florida Girl said...

It's really beautiful.

luke and wyatt's mom said...

This is beautiful, Alice! I love all the textures and colors in the grapes and leaves. Good verse too!

Whitney said...

I love it! It's gorgeous.

Elena said...

Wow that is so beautiful. I love the grape design. We had grapes in our wedding theme and I love to decorate with them around our home.

FeeBeeKay said...

What a beautiful picture Alice, and such a gorgeous message to go with it! Fiona

Cathy said...

That picture of the stained glass window looks like a beautiful painting. Wonderful.



Related Posts with Thumbnails
Click on photos to enlarge them to full screen.