Saturday, April 4, 2009

Lady By the Lake


Welcome to the Lady By the Lake. At least, that's what I call her. I love this statue and I have taken photos of her on a number of occasions. This whole area is located just outside the hallway my mom lives on. You walk outside the doors and immediately you are in this beautiful spot. There are chairs and a couple sitting benches so you can just enjoy the beauty. Luscious flowers, this majestic lady, and the shimmery lake. What more could a person ask for? I was playing around editing the photos and couldn't decide which shots of the lady I liked best - so I just posted them all :O). You will just have to decide for yourself.

4 comments:

Jaime said...

I think the close up showing her detail is my favorite... I do love all your photos. I am taking my camera everywhere with me today. I hope to share more of my day via pics later tonight. Enjoy your weekend I hope your weather stays nice and keep those beautiful pics coming. Jaime

Divamom said...

Beautiful pictures! I love the red flowers especially! Hope you had a blessed weekend!

Be Blessed!
~Chondra

Christina said...

I love your photography, Mrs. Hendon! Hope you and Kali have a good time at the tournament. -Christina M

FeeBeeKay said...

I really love all these pictures Alice, you make it tough to choose a favourite! But if you pushed me I would have to say the ones taken through the branches - only for the colour of her face you could mistake her for someone out having a walk!



Related Posts with Thumbnails
Click on photos to enlarge them to full screen.