Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Jason's Ferret Sketch

A couple days ago I posted the above picture of my son and his new ferret Avery. Did you know that my son also sketches? He paints, draws, computer designs cool people and various figures - he's extremely talented. Yesterday, he posted the top picture on his blog. It is a sketch he did of a ferret. I am guessing it is a sketch of Avery because it sure looks like him. There are a total of eight ferrets where he is living now, so he has plenty to pick from. They are so cute! I want to post more of Jason's drawings here, so I will probably try to work on that in the next week or two. You can check his blog out at The Rain Falls Gently.

3 comments:

Jaime said...

Alice that is a great picture he did. We all have our talents... I will be looking forward to more. I also think the ferrett is way tooo cute. Our family is big on pets and if my boxer Parker would get along with little furry friends I would have more. Much love - Jaime

Caseybumpinalong said...

Amazing sketch - so much personality in that picture!

Cathy said...

What an awesome sketch. He's got a real gift for drawing.

Cathy



Related Posts with Thumbnails
Click on photos to enlarge them to full screen.