Friday, October 23, 2009

Playing on the Beach With Alexis


We did this photo shoot at the lakefront/beach near where we live. Alexis was a hoot! She ran and played and twirled and laughed and kept wanting to swim, even though it was like 54 degrees - lol!

These flower shots were my favorite from the whole morning :).



I had never used balloons in a photo shoot before, but thought they'd be fun for Alexis.

I hoped to get 5 or 6 great shots, then let Alexis take the balloons home with her when we were finished, but, while she stood by this railing . . . .

. . . . something happened, and the balloons got launched to the wind - lol! At least I got a couple good shots of them floating away :O). What a hoot!


This beautiful butterfly came from the same place the balloons did - Sweet Peas.


The butterfly idea was a keeper! I'll try this again for sure :O).


The wind was a little strong, so the bubbles didn't last long. I love how the sun is shining on each bubble like a tiny little solar flare!

This brought a smile to her face! And some running and dancing and twirling to her feet! I loved it!


Alexis loves the color pink. She brought this bright pink hoodie with her.




Family shots.




By this point, we were cold and ready to leave, but not before a couple more shots. (I can see myself in Alexis' eyes in these next two photos - lol!)


Isn't she beautiful? I had a great time with this family. I hope they love their photos :). This last one just kind of sums up the day - at least for me :O).

8 comments:

luke and wyatt's mom said...

What a beautiful little girl. I love the collage with the balloons floating away-what fun!

Dea said...

These turned out beautifully! I love the ones with her hood up, and the last few are my favorites! But they are all great! terrific job!

ღJessicaღ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shan said...

Just beautiful. Loved the flowers and the balloons.

Kathleen said...

Wow! Gorgeous shots of an even more beautiful daughter!! She is precious!!

Alice said...

actually, this is my friend jennifer's beautiful daughter :)

and, thanks for your comments - i really appreciate them :O)

thekreativelife said...

What a beautiful little girl! I love all those balloons floating around and that last photo is my definite favorite. WONDERFUL, WONDERFUL work!

Unknown said...

I can tell her family loves her very, very much. What a sweet family! The pictures are lovely!



Related Posts with Thumbnails
Click on photos to enlarge them to full screen.