Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The Rest of the Shots

Photobucket
A recent photo shoot took us to the historic downtown district of a town nearby. This young lady was our model for the shoot. Isn't she gorgeous?
Photobucket
We were shooting near the waterfront.
Photobucket
It was kind of fun with the cars driving around us, back and forth. Looking at us like we were crazy, laying out on the curbs, three of us with cameras :O).
Photobucket
Catching a little awesome solar flare!
Photobucket
There was also this cool old church across the street, so we took advantage and used it for a beautiful backdrop.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Then we moved riverside.
Photobucket
Photobucket
In post-processing these pictures, I decided to give these last shots a little urban feeling.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
A great model and a really fun shoot!

5 comments:

Caseybumpinalong said...

Wow - great shots! I think the last 3 are my favorites.

Alice said...

casey - i think they are my favorites, too, just because they are different :)

Dea said...

Wow you did an awesome job! I like all of the shots you got!

BECKY said...

Hi Gal!! I have to say she is a pretty girl, and I, too love the last three shots! Especially the one of just her legs!! You have gotten so good at this Alice!! Way to go!!

Hope you have a lovely weekend!!
HUGS,
Becky

MaddyChristine Hope-Brokopp said...

My favorite, the last 3 and the 1st one. They are so professional! And your model has great eyes.



Related Posts with Thumbnails
Click on photos to enlarge them to full screen.