Sunday, August 9, 2009

Week #31, I ♥ Faces: Funny, Silly, Crazy Faces


Photobucket
I ♥ Faces is showcasing all those funny, crazy, or silly face shots this week. We are currently on vacation in Cedar Key. On this particular day, Kali and I had made a tour of all the shops in the area, had been swimming, and had taken about 250 pictures of everything we saw. When I took this picture we were on our way to eat supper at Frog's Landing and the sun was getting ready to set. There is just something special about vacations in the sun and Kali was just having the time of her life. As we crossed the bridge, she just started swinging around in circles, making crazy faces. I love it! To check out everyone else's face shots, visit I ♥ Faces today.

24 comments:

Erica said...

what a fun picture :)

Nene Javier said...

LOL!

tiarastantrums said...

SUPER silliness! love it

Unknown said...

That is so sweet! I love silly faces!

~Brenda said...

I love it!! She reminds me of Dorothy on the Wizard of Oz. :-)

~Brenda

K. said...

Wow - she sure does look like she's having fun!!

Unknown said...

Great Photo!!! You take beautiful shots & congrats on the horse!!! We'd love to do it but life is just too busy to add another mouth to feed right now!! Enjoy!!

Anonymous said...

Love the light, what a happy picture to treasure!

Justin said...

Yes... they (in laws) are family! Thanks for stopping by. I love the shot... I posted one for the pet category. Check it out
http://alookatlifethroughmyviewfinder.blogspot.com/2009/08/silly-faces.html

Lavish Memories Photography said...

Such a fun photo!!

Shonni said...

That is a fun picture, and the different colors really catch the attention!
Such a cutie!

Anonymous said...

So, So much fun being had in this photo - Love it!! Thanks for stopping by my site too!

BECKY said...

How fun!! What a nut she is!! I have a couple like that!! Great shot!!

Have a blessed week, sweet friend!
Love ya,
Becky

Divamom said...

She's so pretty! I love the picture!

Be Blessed!
~Chondra

Unknown said...

Great capture and perfect light!! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Cheers!

Yelena R. said...

What a cute picture! I love the colors :)

jen@odbt said...

Vacations are the best! Looks like it was a great and fun time.

I Love Pictures said...

FUN FUN! Love the shot!

Cathy said...

That's great. She must be really fun.

Carly said...

Beautiful colors in your picture! I love the scarf. Thanks for your comments on my pic.

Lisa Cobler said...

Awesome photo! Enjoy your vacation.

Frogmum said...

Brilliant silly face :D I love the sunset on her face too - beautiful!

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

Great capture! Love the color pops too!

Thanks for stopping by!

Jeanna said...

Great shot! She looks like she was having a blast. :)



Related Posts with Thumbnails
Click on photos to enlarge them to full screen.