Saturday, August 29, 2009

Week #26, Fix-It-Friday, I ♥ Faces

Photobucket
This is the original "fix-it-friday" photo of the week at I ♥ Faces.
Photobucket
This is my first edit. I did my normal editing steps, then cropped, and blurred the edges. I also ran the mcpactions.com Magic Skin/Powder My Face action.
Photobucket
Next, I flipped the photo into reverse, and ran the mcpactions.com Color Magic action.
Photobucket
For this one, I cropped in closer and ran mcpactions.com Coloring Book action.
Photobucket
And this is my last edit. I sharpened, saturated, and ran mcpactions.com Magic Skin action. To check out all the rest of the edits for the week, just visit I ♥ Faces. You can even join in the fun :).

0 comments:



Related Posts with Thumbnails
Click on photos to enlarge them to full screen.