Thursday, July 29, 2010

On the Way to Tennessee

Photobucket
I'm going to try to post photos from tonight. Completely unedited - something I've never done before.Photobucket
We stopped south of Atlanta to visit our brother-in-law and this is where we went for dinner.
Photobucket
Photobucket
We started out with a little soup. Kind of bland, but OK.
Photobucket
Then we moved onto some tasty salad. They brought us chopsticks with training wheels - for those of us who didn't know how to use them. This made it really easy.
Photobucket
The chef came to our table top and started getting everything ready. He started off cooking us up a big batch of fried rice. Which was delicious!
Photobucket
The whole fire thing was interesting! Not really sure if it had a point - other than being really neat!
Photobucket
Lots of tasty vegetables! Yummy! There was sooooo much food - I couldn't believe it!
Photobucket
Cookin' up the meat! The boys had shrimp, chicken, and steak. I had shrimp, chicken, and lobster! Yummo!
Photobucket
Said lobster :).
Photobucket
And we all dug in and ate until we were about sick - lol! Seriously!
Photobucket
This is my plate. And, no, I did not eat all of it. Maybe about half. It was excellent!
Photobucket
I can't believe I'm posting this without edits o.O
Photobucket
I tried to get Dale to do a picture with me. I was going to reach in and smooch him on the cheek just as the lady shot the picture, but Mark stepped in between us. I told him what I had planned on doing, so he did it instead! Boy! Was Dale surprised! LOL!

Tomorrow? Back on the road and heading on in to Tennessee and Kali. Can't wait!

4 comments:

Kathy Campbell said...

How cute are you?!?!

Gorgeous photos, as always!

BECKY said...

So funny! The first thing I thought when I saw the photo of you and hubby is "How cute are they?" and the first comment said it! HA!! Great minds, I guess! And cute people! So good to see your face! I have missed visiting, but have been so busy working on my shop and catching up on school with Maddy.
Everything is going great though!! Hopefully it will be open in about 10 days! We'll see! All in God's timing!

Love and hugs to you, Alice!
Becky

The Paina said...

I like the water rocks! :)

You know, your the first person outside my family to follow my blog. Thank you!

The Paina

Anonymous said...

I love the second waterfall shot!

You're the first person outside my Family to follow my blog. WOW I feel special! ;)

The Paina



Related Posts with Thumbnails
Click on photos to enlarge them to full screen.