Tuesday, July 8, 2008

A Country Shoot

This past weekend, my daughter and I visited with some friends to do a photo shoot. They live in the country with lots of fresh air, beautiful scenery, wonderful animals, and there is a lot of love in their family. Love for each other, for the home they have made together, even for the land they live on and all it provides them. I am making several posts today from the time we spent with them. These are some photos of non-humans (lol) that I enjoyed. The bunny was a week old and its eyes weren't open yet. I don't know how old the calf is, but she struck me as looking very much like a deer :) she is still being bottle-fed and was so sweet. The truck was abandoned in a field across the lane from our friends' home. I shot this picture while we were riding down the dirt road on 4-wheelers. The beautiful flowers were growing on a trellis in the front yard. We had a great day visiting and hanging out. Thanks for the beautiful photo ops :)

1 comments:

Annie Jeffries said...

Ah! There is the truck. And a perfect compliment to the soft blue of mine. And you have a fridge in the picture as well.

I love birds and enjoyed the pretty red bird in another post. We have no red birds around here. Blue but, alas, no red.



Related Posts with Thumbnails
Click on photos to enlarge them to full screen.