Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Senior Photo Shoot - Southern Style

This past weekend, I spent an afternoon with this lovely young lady shooting photos to celebrate the completion of her senior year of high school. She did an incredible job of doing anything I asked her to. We spent time in her yard, with her animals, in the woods, and on the river. Great shots and a lot of fun! I turned one photo into all purple - because she seriously likes the color purple :) I thought it would be fun to do just one picture this way. It was hot outside - typical here in the south this time of year. 4-wheeling to the river was awesome, even if I did almost get tossed off the back twice by my daughter :) I am ready to go back and spend more time with this awesome family - what a great day we had!

1 comments:

Florida Girl said...

She is a gorgeous girl. The pictures are great. Nice job.



Related Posts with Thumbnails
Click on photos to enlarge them to full screen.