Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Flower Field Photos From Some Time Ago

We did another photo shoot with Pam not long ago. This time we went to visit a huge field with literally hundreds and hundreds of these beautiful yellow flowers blooming. I am not a green-thumber and I couldn't begin to tell you what kind of flowers these are. What I can tell you is that Kali and I are allergic to them :0. By time we got home from this shoot we were both sneezing and congested. It was worth it though. I know Pam's photos will be spectacular. Here are five shots that I took, strictly trying to stay out of Pam's way. My favorite is the second one - the one where Kali is sneezing into the flowers :) Yep, we are allergic :).

0 comments:



Related Posts with Thumbnails
Click on photos to enlarge them to full screen.