Monday, August 9, 2010

Care For a Little Ultimate Frisbee?

Photobucket
Last week we were in Tennessee at the family commissioning weekend. We had a lot of fun, but at times the stress level was up a bit. Having to deliver a 5 minute charge to your student in front of about 80 attendees is pretty stressful for most adults. Knowing that you are getting ready to be parted from them again - this time for almost 4 months - that's pretty stressful, too. So, the stress-relief break for the weekend was a game of Ultimate Frisbee!
Photobucket
There's my girl! Having a great time.
Photobucket
Running up and down the field, watching for the frisbee, yelling that you're open, not being heard for the most part.
Photobucket
OK, so they heard that time :). And she caught the frisbee, too! And I caught the picture :) Yay!!! Well, I almost caught the picture of the catch - hehe.
Photobucket
There's proof. Kali has the frisbee in hand :).
Photobucket
And she passes off to her "brother".
Photobucket
Such intensity. They really took this game seriously and it was soooooooo hot outside!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Did I mention it was hot?
Photobucket
I tried to edit out all the red faces, but I just couldn't. This was after I edited - and they are still so red. Soooooo hot!
Photobucket
Father and daughter! Great game!
Photobucket
I was really pleased to see three of the dads out there playing ultimate frisbee with the students. And especially pleased to see this Mr. toss a hip-check on that young man. Everyone had a super time! And then the rains came :(.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't know Alice....I think some red face is good....some of those boys NEED the color!! :)
Love your pix and blog!



Related Posts with Thumbnails
Click on photos to enlarge them to full screen.