Sunday, August 22, 2010

Kanapaha Flowers

Photobucket
My day at the botanical gardens started out beautiful. Sunny. Gorgeous skies.
Photobucket
There were lots of beautiful plants growing along the pathways.
Photobucket
And many beautiful blooming flowers. There were signs identifying the different plants, but I really didn't pay much attention to them. That's never been one of my strong points.
Photobucket
But I know what I like and these were all beautiful!
Photobucket
Now these look like some I recognize :). I've taken similar photos in Orlando, Cedar Key, and Gainesville.
Photobucket
I found 3 or 4 of these gazebos. There are frequently weddings at the botanical gardens. I can just imagine these gazebos have witnessed a lot of beginnings :).
Photobucket
But, the sun shining through the trees is what really captured my attention.
Photobucket
True beauty can not be hidden by the trimmings that try to blind us. True beauty - God's beauty - finds a way to shine through and reach us no matter where we are.

0 comments:



Related Posts with Thumbnails
Click on photos to enlarge them to full screen.