Wednesday, August 11, 2010

What I Did Yesterday

Photobucket
Yesterday I wasn't feeling really great. A little down, a little depressed, I guess. So I went to my new favorite store to spend some time. Looking for a bit of a "pick-me-up."
Photobucket
When I checked out, the clerk told me it was Sephora's first anniversary. Every customer was receiving an anniversary gift. This is what I received. All wrapped up in a cute little Sephora bag :). Just the perfect size for traveling, and you know I do a lot of that!
Photobucket
I figured I'd show you what I purchased also. If you haven't been to a Sephora store, you need to correct that oversight right away! It's a really fun place to shop! I got a nail hydrator (I'm getting older, you know), a blue O-P-I nail color, a bottle of nail color remover, and some nail pads.
Photobucket
They also had some awesome eye shadow sets on sale. Who could resist those? Apparently not me :). I always wanted smoky purple eyes - lol!
Photobucket
As well as a complete set of makeup brushes. Great quality! Throw in a retractable eyebrow pencil and Sephora has everything a girl could need for a little pick-me-up :). That's what I did yesterday.
Photobucket
What? What did I do today? What makes you think I did anything special today?

3 comments:

Lisa Cobler said...

I love that bag! Nothing lifts a girl's spirit like a little shopping!

Nana said...

When the last chick leaves the nest, it is often necessary to have a pick me up. I feel your pain. Been there. But looks like you found a good way to cheer up and get ready for the next trip.

donna said...

Alice!
What a great way to spend your day! Sephora is a great distraction ... Your pictures of your time in TN and the start of the tour are just fabulous!! Hope your sweet Kali is having a wonderful time.
blessings....



Related Posts with Thumbnails
Click on photos to enlarge them to full screen.