Saturday, September 27, 2008

Can You Guess What Time of Year It Is?

Yep, it's hunting season...again. Can anyone relate? Mark has already spent two weeks in South Carolina - they start almost a month earlier there. I have camo/hunting clothes all over the bathroom, the laundry room, the living room, the bedroom, and in the dining room. Special detergent to wash said clothes in. Special ways to dry them. Special body soap so the deer can't smell you. Special liquids (they shall be un-named) so the deer can smell you. Special weapons for different parts of the season. Special scopes, special ammo, special arrows, special tips, special targets. Wow! I thought scrapbooking was expensive!

1 comments:

Florida Girl said...

This is funny Alice. We've never had any hunters in our family so I learned A LOT reading that. lol


PS--Don't think I would ever want to dab anything on me that would help them smell me. :)



Related Posts with Thumbnails
Click on photos to enlarge them to full screen.